Ragno TSJ39 (39M Tracked/Wheeled)
The largest of the TSJ-range, the TSJ39 is available with a tracked or wheeled chassis.
Synchronized articulation & simultaneous lowering of the outriggers allows for a quick set-up on all surfaces including uneven ground and slopes Wide, width adjustable rubber tracks give a low specific pressure on sensitive flooring or soft ground.
Alternatively available with 4 or 6 non-marking wheels to reduce the dimensions or point loads as required.
Operating a Palazzani is a pleasure with its ample cages and strong boom structure Palazzani quality comes as standard with the whole product line and is the boom of choice for industry professionals.
As with all Palazzani spider booms it is packed full of features to ensure awesome capabilities & safety features.
- Max working height: 39.0m
- Max radius: 16.0m
- Compact dimensions (LxWxH): 7750x1500x2420mm (tracked)
- Compact dimensions (LxWxH): 7800x1090x2090mm (wheeled)
- Dual power – diesel engine & 1-phase (2.2kW) & 3-phase (5.5kW) electric motors.
- Lifting capacity: 200kg (2-persons + tools)
- Rotation: 360 degrees (continuous)
- Weight: 7800kg (tracked), 7500kg (wheeled) Gradeability 35% Width adjustable large rubber tracks give low ground pressure, excellent manoeuvrability and traction or Width adjustable wheeled axle, easily removable wheels and non-marking tyres
- Radio remote Control
- Optional Extras: White Rubber Tracks, Automatic Levelling, 230/110V Generator, DC battery-pack