Ragno XTJ42C (42M Tracked)
The XTJ42 is an incredibly strong and stable machine with massive capabilities.
Fitted with an articulated, telescopic jib (5 m) for increased aerial agility and under-bridge inspection.
Synchronized articulation & simultaneous lowering of the outriggers allows for a quick set-up on all surfaces including uneven ground and slopes Wide, width adjustable rubber tracks give a low specific pressure on sensitive flooring or soft ground.
Operating a Palazzani is a pleasure with its ample cages and strong boom structure Quickly interchangeable cage and wire winch allows this versatile machine to operate as a high level crane with a 400kg lift capacity Palazzani quality comes as standard with the whole product line and is the boom of choice for industry professionals.
As with all Palazzani spider booms it is packed full of features to ensure awesome capabilities & safety features.
- Max working height: 42.0m
- Max radius: 18.0m
- Compact dimensions (LxWxH): 8200x1370/1800x2310mm
- Dual power – 35kW diesel & 1-phase (2.2kW) & 3-phase (5.5kW)electric motors.
- Dual Lifting capacity: 200 - 300kg (2-persons + tools) or 400kg in crane mode
- Rotation: 360 degrees (continuous)
- Weight: 9900kg
- Gradeability 40%
- Width adjustable large rubber tracks give low ground pressure, excellent manoeuvrability and traction
- Radio remote Control
- Optional Extras: White Rubber Tracks, Automatic Levelling, 230/110V Generator