TCA Lifting provides a full range of support services including:
- Contract lifts: The law says that all lifting operations involving lifting equipment must be properly planned by a competent person; appropriately supervised, and carried out in a safe manner. Contract lifts provide peace of mind by effectively placing the responsibility for the lift process in TCA Lifting's experienced and expert hands. We provide the correct crane, qualified lift team (including appointed person, lift supervisor, crane operators, and slinger / signaller), lift plan, risk assessment, method statement, and any other aspects of the lift you need us to manage. This ensures that the lift is carried out expertly, safely and in compliance with current regulations and standards.
- Engineering support: Including routine service, LOLER inspections, spare parts and product training on all types of powered access platforms (e.g. spider lifts and MEWPs) and cranes (e.g. crawler, spider, pick & carry and compact cranes). Our engineers are ‘time served’ with many years of practical experience on a wide range of cranes & access equipment and regularly receive technical product training from leading manufacturers. LOLER inspections are performed by our independently accredited engineers to ensure your equipment is safe to use.
- Site surveys: TCA Lifting offers free of charge site surveys providing expert advice and guidance to assist the customer in selecting the correct machine for their specific requirements.
- Trained personnel: Includes CPCS accredited appointed persons, crane operators, lift supervisors and IPAF accredited MEWP operators.
- Product training: TCA Lifting can provide operator and engineering training on a wide range of powered access (MEWPs) and cranes. Our instructors have vast practical experience combined with IPAF, PASMA and CPCS qualifications, and manufacturer accreditation.
Please contact us for more any information.